The LEX PAX Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Begining

4 posters

Go down

A New Begining Empty A New Begining

Post  agamemnon Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello Lex Pax

We are gathered here today to start a new chapter in the history of Lex Pax. We should leave the past behind us as we begin afresh. For this to happen we need everyone to contribute their time and ideas. We ask of you to commite however small some of your time to improve yourself and LP. Together I hope we can bring back LP to a formidable alliance.

Aga

agamemnon

Back to top Go down

A New Begining Empty NEW LIFE FOR US

Post  zorro37 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Dear friends,

many months and many wars have changed very much our alliances;
many players left Ikariam, some mebers left LEX PAX, OLYMPUS CLUB 2 wanted to be indipendet....
...and so the LEX PAX FEDERATION is gone...

...many oldest emmbers, my firts allied in LEX PAX now there are no more in Ikariam World, but I remember them with great pleasure

...I wnat remeber soem of them for all you:
Species (my first co Leader Nick);
Skip, Mykael,...AARNMUNRO, scousemouse and many other that have done very much for our alliance

If LEX PAX is LIVE AGAIN, it's also for them, who helped and given to other members troops, gold and resources to defend us against our enemies

Well, the Past si past,
but now it's very important to be a valutaion of our alalince:
it's true, LX PAX now is not at
nd or 3rd place og HIGHSCORE,

...but if you use memory, you can see taht LEX PAX is the only alalince AGAIN in TOP TEN without changed name or large fusion with other alalince

We are the oldest, loyal and historically powerful alalince in the tOP TEN on Iota world

the story of LEX PAX is a GREAT PIECE of all story of Iota world

None alalince of them whowere in TOP FICE with us live again and it's now more powerful than us

OF all oldest alalinces of Iota World,
LEX PAX is the most powerful

we could merge with other, and become stronger and larger, but i saw and know that no one in Iota world believe really in HOLY RULES like us

No one is really peaceful and LOYAL as LEX PAX
We fight against enemies more or less correct, ...
but no one member of LEX PAX was a shark or aatcked smaller palyers without to be punished by me and by our cCouncil

Now, I've new coleaders to help me to lead LP; only Utopia and airfoil are my old coworkers, and only Johan88 is with me since first days of LEX PAX

but we are LIVE AGAIN and with ehlp od new coopeartors,
with help of our X FORCE TEAM formed da AGamennon in these days, we can return STRONGER
and hold alway full of glory out name

Plaese cooperate all with our X-TEAM (aga, Utopia, rnez,Sam ecc....)
and plaese help our new and smaller emmebers

they need us and we need they become stronger

Thanx by your always friend Zorro

LONG LIVE TO LEX PAX !

l

zorro37

Back to top Go down

A New Begining Empty Re: A New Begining

Post  agamemnon Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm

well said my friend, well said

agamemnon

Back to top Go down

A New Begining Empty Lex Pax

Post  Vanro Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm

I think the alliance should conecntrate on multiple purposes. for instance, some of players concentrate on army, while others on resource gathering and so on. Not much left to say. But I'm amazed that It's the one alliance, that can be proud besides the alliance called "Hiiekoda[TAARA]" in Estonian server. And well...they also can't be so proud, because they have a major number of branched alliances.

Vanro

Back to top Go down

Post  agamemnon Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Vanro, you are right this is what will and must happen, its just that we need people to want to be farmers and want to help others, and we need the younger players to ask for this help. We can request them so much. It is up to each of us to help others.

agamemnon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanro Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

agamemnon wrote:Vanro, you are right this is what will and must happen, its just that we need people to want to be farmers and want to help others, and we need the younger players to ask for this help. We can request them so much. It is up to each of us to help others.

I am able to become a farmer and denfender, but first i need to restore order in my colonies. But sign me up. I'm above average player in Delta server. BMWRacerZ my account.

Vanro

Back to top Go down

Post  rnez Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 am

Well well...it's good to be lively again...

We have formed the X-Force team which used for defending and tutoring small player...and a warrior as well...
We need to formed another team for supplying us...it's called Merchant Team...

@aga : how's going on with spreadsheet for this one?have you have time to give a think on this one mate?

Let's put our thinking on LP...

Rnez
rnez
rnez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum